12. Copyright Notices
12.1 Copyright Notices
Copyright information should include the four-digit year of the first publication date of the album and the name of the copyright holder. The © or ℗ symbols may be added automatically, so please review the Digital Merchant’s guidelines.
- 2013 Interscope Records
- 1981 Sony Music Entertainment
- The label name must be included with all content.
- The label name must be consistent for all provided content.
- The label name must be spelled accurately and match the label’s website and marketing materials.
- The label name must be used only if the content provider possesses the necessary rights to deliver content for that label.
NOTE: For copyright provisions in regards to crediting publishers or other technical personnel on a particular album or track, DDEX should be utilized to credit all other contributors using the SoundRecordingContributor composite with an appropriate RoleCode. As an artist, check with your preferred Aggregator on how to properly credit all involved contributors on a release.
Updated 2 months ago