The "Metadata Exporter" feature enables users to export the metadata of their selected Assets and Items in either CSV or Excel spreadsheet format. The user can customize the metadata and the order of columns in the export, providing a flexible and tailored solution to meet all export needs. Metadata Exporter is available in any Assets and Items list.
To export Assets or Items metadata in Reprtoir, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Asset or Item type you want to export in the navigation menu on the left of the workspace.
- Select one or more rows in the list, then right-click and select "Export" and "*Metadata" from the context menu.
- In the pop-up window, choose the metadata fields you want to export by checking them on the list on the left and arranging their order on the right.
- Once you have selected and ordered the metadata, you can optionally save these choices as a new template ///---///. When you save a template, you can recall it in a second the next time.
- Select the CSV or XLSX format and click the "Export" button to initiate the export. To stop the action, click the grey "Cancel" button.
- The exported file will be available for download in the Notification Center.
In Reprtoir, you can export a wide range of Assets and Items, including Albums, Tracks, Releases, Works, Playlists, Artists, Songwriters, Record Labels, Music Publishers, Catalogs, and Tags. The specific metadata selections can be customized to fit your needs.
Metadata Exporter is available in any Asset or Items list:
- Record Labels
- Music Publishers
- Tag Categories
- Cross-Collaterized Contracts
- Contract Balances
- Rights-Holder Balances
Updated 8 months ago