Reprtoir is built to be a collaborative platform. Our mission is also to enable your team members to collectively manage your Catalogs and Assets.
Reprtoir provides an advanced Team management system that allows Account Administrators to create, edit, and delete Account Users and assign them, with state-of-the-art Permissions.
Click on the "Invite a new User" button at the top right of the page to invite someone to join your Reprtoir account. Fill in their information such as name, email address, and cell number, and then define the Permissions you want to grant it. The list of Users will be updated in real time, displaying the name, the email, the role, the last time they logged in, the date of creation of the account and links to edit and delete the Users.
From inside of the Users section, you will also be able to assign rights and permissions to the different users you have invited to your account.
If you want to create an Account Administrator, who will have the same Permissions as you have, select the first option: "This User is an Administrator and will have all Permissions".
To edit a User profile, Click on "Edit" on the far right of the line of the User to modify. The User's profile will then appear and allow to edit their Name, email address, phone number and wether or not they are granted Permissions. To validate the changes, click on save under the fields.
To delete a User account, simply click on "Delete" on the far right of the line of the User.
Reprtoir allows you, the Admin, to give specific permissions to the users you invite to your account.
For instance, you can decide whether a user has access to accounting information, or if a user can actually edit metadata.
Permissions and rights are also product based, so this gives you great granularity when managing your users.
Here are a couple of rules to take into account as an Administrator of your account:
- Only administrators can create, modify or delete users and manage their permissions;
- Administrators define access to products per user, and their permissions to modify and edit those products’ resources;
- Administrators can, for example, determine if the user can only visualize content or if he has creation, editing and deletion rights for each product;
- For Audio Manager and Works Manager, we added another option to allow users the right to visualize the royalty splits as well as the right to edit them or not;
- Finally, administrators decide if the user has the right to manage the company’s billing data.