Reprtoir offers Users a very powerful export tool that enables them to export metadata or audio files of basically any type of Assets with great levels of granularity.
With Reprtoir you can select any resource in your account and generate .csv or .xlsx spreadsheets that regroup specific selections of data of your choosing.
In other words, you can create custom exports sheets of your own design containing only the data you need.
To export Assets metadata, you need to:
- 1.Select the resources that you want part of your export in one of your resources lists
- 2.Right-click and choose “Export" then "Metadata".
- 3.A pop-up appears in which you can choose any internal data or data pertaining to any tag category present in your account.
- 4.Once you have chosen the data points you need in your export, click on "Export" in the bottom right corner of the pop-up.
- 5.Your metadata export starts and once it is ready, you will be able to download it directly from the Notification Center.
Exporting audio files is even simpler than exporting metadata:
- 1.Select any number of Tracks (if you are in the Tracks list) or Albums (if you are in the Albums list).
- 2.Rights click, choose “Export”, then "Audio files", then choose your desired audio format.
- 3.Your audio file export starts and once it is ready, you will be able to download them in a .zip file directly from the Notification Center.
We always generate 96khz and 320khz Mp3s for you that stem from your source uploaded audio files, but you can also download the format you initially uploaded by choosing "as uploaded format"